Wednesday 25 November 2009

Stitchmarkers


So I've been looking into 'stuff what i will have to get' if I plan on doing more complicated things like joining new colours into stuff later on etc.

First thing I'll be wanting is a finer hook for the finer Appliqués I'll plan on doing. Also I know my mum has a circular knitting needle thingy that I might steal, i'm pretty certain I heard her say she never uses it, if I liberate it at least she can have it back if she ever changed her mind :D

Second thing are Stitch Markers, there's many pretty ones on Etsy.com but a friend has pointed me to This Post which details how to make my own! I think I might have a go at this before i break down and cry and decide just to order some from someone who knows what they're doing ^_-

Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment